<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Embarrasment 

Dammit. Another dirty email from Jason. You're gonna have to stop sending me those bad boys. They were good for a chuckle when I was getting them at home but know I do most of my surfing/emailing from uni. I just know some hot chicks are gonna be checking me out at the exact moment those fleshy images display on screen, then there's the moments between recognition and the frantic scramble to remove the images from the screen and the temporary panic that builds up whilst imagining the computer crashing with the image frozen on the screen for some bizarre reason and having to call over the techies thus drawing more attention, everyone rubbernecking to see what froze your computer... Then the image goes away and the panics over, and you look aroud and realise no-one gives a damn in the slightest.

Still procrastinating on the essay. Due in at 4pm. I'll let you know if it gets in on time. Highly unlikely. I'm skipping class again today. Probably shouldn't but it's Philosophy and our lecturer is really hard to focus on on her good days, she's so scatterbrained. No structure, no preperation to her lectures. Sounds like someone I know but I just can't quite put my finger on who yet. Hmmm.
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?