<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

So I'm Gonna Blog Again (Don't say it, i've heard it all) 

Here goes. My next blog, yes folks it's the infamous sam here, I know you ALL out there in the great wide world know me. From utterly pointless fame. Yes well utterly pointless fell apart and i'm makin no great promises for this blog either, but on the other side i have no gradiose visions of fame this time, no hoping that some nerd will walk up to me on the street and say something along the lines of "you're SAM, THE SAM, the, the, omigodiveidolisedyouforages, SAM." No, not this time. theres no theme for this one either. i think my mind is too unstructured to try and fix it to a particular anything, even if that anything is nothing, like Sienfeld, the show about nothing. 'Nothing' is still too specific.

By the way don't expect great things. Apathy, if anything, will be the closest thing to a theme this blog will get.
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?