<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Goashdarnit 

Why?

I meet a nice girl and I like her but I can't have her. I'm like JD on Scrubs. Last week he got Elliot, the chick he's been after since the series started. At the very end of the show she says - i'mallyoursnow - or something to that effect. Instantly he realises he doesn't want her anymore. I'm a unique individual right? So why then can my life be so easily mirrored by a goddamn TV program?

I met this girl when i was in whakas for matt's shindig. shes nice, pretty, fun. All the prerequisites met. She's kinda young, but she wouldn't be the youngest chick i've been with this year. Don't worry she's at least legal... But she lives in Whakatane. damn. i have no desire to move to whakas. To be honest i don't really wanna live there again until i'm retired. So as a poor uni student, i'm screwed, and not the way i'd like. If i get a job, i'll have no weekends to go see her. I fi don't get a job i'll have no money to get there. She's can't get over here too easily either, she's got no licence for six months.

So i should write her off. When i apply logic to the situation it's plainly obvious that it's an impossible situation. It's never gonna work out.

That.Makes.Me.Want.Her.So.Much.MORE.

I haven't even slept with the girl yet.

There's even more reasons why this shouldnt happen. Certain people have said the - shestrouble stayawayfromthatone - line that increases the desire. She's naughty? I love the naughty girls. Always go for the girls that are most likley to hurt me. They're the most fun.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?