<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

dvd heaven 

I just signed up to Movieshack. I'm now about to indulge in dvd excess. Oh yes. It's the NZ answer to Netflix. I'm one happy student, oh yes. No more racing to the video store in the pouring rain on my bicycle to beat the deadline. I figure i'm such a high consumer of dvd's that it's definatly justified on my tiny budget. I think it'll actually save me money. Oh yes. It's all benefits so far. No downside I can think of whatsoever. So *cough* if ya wanna join up quote this number: 100971 and these guys'll give me ten bucks! You wanna help a student in need don't you? $10 to a poor uni student is like giving $50 to your average Joe.

Of course, if i really needed money that badly i wouldnt have signed up to movieshack. But you can ignore that fact...
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?