<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm Back! 

I had a falling out with blogger recently but we sat down and had a chat and ironed out a few issues, and now it appears we're on good terms again. Thank god for that. I was getting a bit blogstipated there. When you've adapted to the regular excretion of 'blog' it's hard to go without. Indeed to take the analagy a little further, i feel like i've been backed up for a while now and the results will be, well, shit. I wonder what a laxative would be for a blogger? Hmmm bad imagery comes to mind.

I missed countless blogging moments while i was out of the loop. I can't recall them now because i just don't like putting pen to paper. Hopefully though, once my blog levels get back to normal i'll write something y'all will enjoy, illiciting a LOL or two.
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?