<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Dvd's, dvd's, dvd's 

Apparantly I fit in an obscure niche called 'film geek', I'm quite proud of the fact. Actually It's not that obscure. There a lot of film 'fanatics' out there, so I'm sort of part of that family I guess. Thing is, I like all films, movies, dvd, vhs, divx, xvid, svcd, vcd, anything I can get my grubby hands on. Film 'whore' might be more appropriate. So when I find out about Netflix, wicked for those in the States, but not so for us in New Zealand. 5 or 6 years later, Fatso, Movieshack, DvdUnltd come onto the scene, offering an almost identical service to Netflix. All three of the NZ companies are very similar, they all offer a free 14 day trial. So I took it upon myself to try each one. I know, I know, it was hard, I suffered, I may have watched more dvd's than I could really eat. But I do it all for the benefit of my faithul readers. Selfless me. A full critical review will follow, when my Fatso trial ends. I've done my time with Dvdunltd and Movieshack, and so far my money's on Fatso, thats why I saved it till last.
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?