<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 30, 2004

Triple Productivity 

I just found out that within Firefox, all you have to do to open a window in a tab, is click on a link with the middle mouse button. Mouse shortcuts are gold for the lazy man. You know, thee one with the scroll thingy. I use the scroll thingy alot, but never found the button part of it useful.

Now I know how Homer felt in the episode where he over ate so he could work from home. When he figured out he only needed to type 'y' instead of 'yes' he told Marge he had tripled his productivity. I love that episode.

In other news, I think something may be wrong with me. Last week I went over to a friends for a few 'Enjoy the Sunshine Drinks' the only true justifiable reason to drink in the daytime. Anyway, the sun went down and the girls decided town was the way to go. Fair enough. I decided going home was the best option. I had work the next day. But, get this, in order to convince me it was worth my while to go into town, the girls offered me a three way snog. Yes. Oh yes. What did I do? Well, um, I'm ashamed to say it. I went home. I had work in the morning.

*sigh*

Must be getting old. Or boring. Or both.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Too many Guy Ritche movies for andy...

By Blogger Sam, at August 30, 2004 at 7:02 PM  

The pen is mightier than the penciil.

Reminder to self: Bigot+P=Lightbulb.

Enquires welcome...

By Blogger Sam, at September 4, 2004 at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?