<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Pre-New Years Resolutions 

I've decided to set some pre-New Years resolutions. Rather than making the usual resolutions on New Years, in a drunken haze, usually whilst hooking into some random that I have no intention of calling back the next day. "No, no i'll write down your number, and I'll definatly call in a day or two."

So I'm turning the tide, setting a new trend. I'm gonna make some bold statements/goals right here and I intend to implement each one before the New Year rolls around, and stick to them for the rest of next year. Feel free to pester me on the progress of these goals.

#1 - Watch 'Super Size Me' and stop eating Mc'Donalds/Burger King/Kentucky Fried Chicken. (Not takeaways in general, just big corporate ones)

#2 - Get Fit. I wanna be doing 30mins of excercise 3x a week. Minimum.

#3 - Getting up at 7am. Everyday. Probably the hardest of the bunch. Means no late night blogging. Might have to start early morning blogging.

I think thats enough for one year.


1 comments

1 Comments:

What,you don't wanna help out with the 7am in the morning thing?

By Blogger Sam, at September 23, 2004 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?